Friday, December 11, 2009

Waiting For Prince Charming


"Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord." ~Psalm 27:14
Does God hold the key to your heart? In today's date the beautiful picture of purity has been shattered and belittled beyond all right. God has set up marriage, and, if done His way it can be something that one can look at and honestly say, "This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes." ~Psalm 118:25. Waiting on the Lord to fulfill your heart's desire will surely produce an end result of peace in Him, and in your lives together. As Ruth K. Zook puts it, "One of the hardest things to do is wait. The Lord may be slow, but He's never late." I hope you & I both will look to God for our most treasured hopes, and continue to wait on Him...for, "As for God, His way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in Him." ~Psalm 18:30

4 comments:

  1. I agree 100 percent with you my Sis, & beautiful friend. There are so many people today who give norespect for other people. or even themselves. As a believer in the messiah and as a witness of the believers. We ought to keep ourselves pure for not only our companion & spouse on earth, but ourselves for the Groom that will come for His bride, ( being us ).
    --- The thing is- that if we wait, by the help of our Lord, our marriages & lives will be much more precious to us- because we seek the Lord's guidance & we trust Him to lead us in the right path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen dearest Courtney! Tis hard to wait but so worth it! God is good and on time very time! You have been truly an encouragement and blessing to me. I love ya dearly and I am very glad you got a blog. Funny thing is I was thinkin after ya got facebook I was think well now she still doesn't have a blog and I guess I did wonder if that was next! Love ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful message for anyone ~ wait upon the Lord! He reserves His very best for those who leave the decisions to Him! I'm living proof =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "THEY THAT WAIT UPON THE LORD SHALL RENEW THEIR STRENGTH, THEY SHALL MOUNT UP WITH WINGS AS EAGLES." - ISAIAH 40:31

    I LOVE THIS POST! THANK YOU FOR THIS!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy yall. Feel as free as a wild horse to leave a comment on my posts...it'll be greatly appreciated. Thanx.